The Authentic Me: Hosted by Mel Yu
How to BLOOM into the Best Version of Yourself! Mindfulness, Honesty and Understanding Energy | Molly Jane | Ep 15
September 24, 2020
Co-founder of one of the top-rated wellness apps, BLOOM, Molly Jane’s purpose is to help people bloom into the best versions of themselves! We get stuck right into it and chat all things wellness, acceptance and spirituality with plenty of laughter in between!
This episode is also available on YouTube for all you visual learners!
Check it out here: MCO Events Channel
Episode Show Notes:
- Release yourself from the expectation or pressure that you have to have “learned a skill” during this time (COVID-19), your learnings will reveal itself over time.
- What wanting to be famous meant for little Molly as a 5-year-old girl
- How to let go of other people’s opinions, give yourself permission to live however YOU want
- Molly opens up about the struggles from her divorce and how she had to look into her identity and self
- How to show up and be honest with yourself even if it means disappointing other people
- Molly’s experience with Bondi Sands and watching a brand grow from initial start-up phase to international beauty giant. Understanding the social media influencer world.
- The journey of creating a wellness app, Bloom, and being in flow state.
- Understanding energy and whether you’re carrying yours or if it’s the weight of other people’s emotions and energy
- Visualisation, guided meditation, affirmations and practicing gratitude
- How to set your intentions for the day and embrace all sides of you in life
Stay in touch with Molly Jane and Bloom App: