Becoming a life coach, how to build an empowering community and accepting YOU ARE ENOUGH! | Laura Grady | Ep 19
October 22, 2020
I LOVED THIS ONE! Two women out to empower as many other lives for the time that we are here, I felt this conversation deep into my heart, bones and core. Laura Grady is a female empowerment coach and meditation teacher helping women align with their inner selves. She swears, she's brutally honest and she is full of knowledge-bombs! You're in for an epic chat, buckle up and enjoy!
- How Laura was so close to quitting her 1:1 coaching business as recent as this year and how to find that passion and purpose again [3:20]
- Understanding psychology and Laura’s experience with help-seeking [7:32]
- Identifying whether 1:1 coaching is a suitable investment for your personal needs or seek out other services [10:07]
- How Laura builds on her relationships with her coaching clients. Her love, care and authenticity here is absolutely amazing! [14:00]
- If it’s not a FULL BODY FUCK YES, IT’S A FULL BODY FUCK NO! [15:08]
- Laura’s direct approach on how to deal with haters and nay-sayers [19:01]
- The importance of finding your people [21:30]
- The most common theme and insecurity amongst young women in today’s world [27:15]
- Finding purpose – Laura firmly believes that every human has the same shared purpose [34:00]
- Balance doesn’t really exist, allow your wants and desires to eb and flow, and it’s okay wanting more [36:26]
- How to uplift each other and raise the vibration frequency of all our success [43:09]
- Visualisation and Manifestation: How to ask the universe for something and allowing it to deliver [45:16]
- None of us are fully healed; investing in your self-development is absolutely essential. Get a coach, even if you are a coach! [52:28]
Keep in touch on socials:
If you loved this episode, please leave us a quick review as this helps us reach more people that may also love this show!
Stay up to date on all things Mel Yu over on Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn or Facebook. Thanks for supporting!